Recipe: Delicious My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch

My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch.

My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch highly diverse and own mind taste that unique. Several kinds of My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch recipes are also adequate easy to process and dont take lengthy. Even though not everyone likes My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch food, currently some people are get attached and like the sundry My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch foods available. This could be seen from the number of restaurants that prepare My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch as one of the serving. You can cook My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch

  1. It's 4 of Eggs.
  2. It's 1 of Spring onion diced save a little back for the finish.
  3. You need 1 of heaped Tbls Philidelphia soft cheese or another type.
  4. It's of Salt to your taste.
  5. You need 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.

My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch step by step

  1. Using 3 eggs Take shell off the eggs and add to a mixing bowl and mash them up.
  2. Next add the salt and Black pepper mash it in also the Spring onion.
  3. Then add the soft Cheese and mash them all together until a little creamy..
  4. Add to a serving bowl also add the other egg sliced around the mix. Sprinkle more black pepper on top and the spring onion you kept back..
  5. Serve on Toast, make a Sandwich or as I did added it on a bagel open. Lovely.

Obtain ingredients for making My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample kinds of My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch that are easy and fast to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Egg,Spring onion and Soft Cheese mix#Breakfast#Lunch recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Eton Mess. Blog Templates Designed by OddThemes