How to Prepare Delicious My Vegan recipe

My Vegan recipe.

My Vegan recipe My Vegan recipe most diverse and have mind flavor that unique. Several kinds of My Vegan recipe recipes are also adequate convenient to process and do not pick up long. Even though not everybody likes My Vegan recipe food, now few people are got attached and like the sundry My Vegan recipe foods on hand. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that prepare My Vegan recipe as one of the serving. You can cook My Vegan recipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Vegan recipe

  1. Prepare 1 bunch of green kales.
  2. It's of Broccoli.
  3. It's 4 of carrots.
  4. It's 1 of red bell pepper.
  5. Prepare 200 g of minced meat.
  6. Prepare 1 of white onion.
  7. Prepare A few of green beans.
  8. It's A few of baby corn kernels.
  9. It's of Olive oil.
  10. Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
  11. Prepare of Black pepper.
  12. It's of Ginger powder.

My Vegan recipe step by step

  1. Heat cooking pan with olive oil. Then season using salt, black pepper, ginger powder..
  2. Stir fry onions with minced meat first..
  3. Then add the carrots, red pepper, green beans, baby corns, broccoli and green kales.
  4. Cook till ready then serve.

Got ingredients for manufacture My Vegan recipe recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much kinds of My Vegan recipe that are simple and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly practice this My Vegan recipe recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Eton Mess. Blog Templates Designed by OddThemes