Easiest Way to Make Appetizing My pork stew

My pork stew.

My pork stew My pork stew very diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Several kinds of My pork stew recipes are also adequate convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Although not everyone likes My pork stew food, now several people are got attached and like the sundry My pork stew foods on hand. This could be seen from the number of restaurants that prepare My pork stew as one of the dish. You can have My pork stew using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My pork stew

  1. You need 1.25 lb of pork or pork **stew meat.
  2. Prepare 4 cups of beef stock*.
  3. You need 1 (14.5 can) of diced tomatoes.
  4. You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
  5. You need 1 (4 oz) of cup green beans.
  6. You need 1 (15 oz) of can veg-all*.
  7. Prepare to taste of Salt.
  8. You need of Pepper to taste you.
  9. Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
  10. It's 1 tbsp of veggie oil*.
  11. Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
  12. You need 1 tsp of dried minced onion*.
  13. You need 1 tsp of garlic powder*.
  14. Prepare of Utensils.
  15. It's of Stock pot.
  16. Prepare of Notes.
  17. It's of this is all I had to work with so you can substitute.
  18. You need of Pork stew meat is just pork but in to 1in cubes.
  19. It's Can of substitute veggie oil with Oil of your preference.
  20. You need Can of use any veggies fresh, frozen or canned. I only had veg-all.
  21. You need of If you don't want beef broth you can use chicken broth.
  22. Prepare of You can use fresh onion and garlic I just didn't have any.
  23. Prepare of Use of fresh onion and garlic add to own before cooking the pork.

My pork stew step by step

  1. Preheat stick pot. Add butter and oil..
  2. Cut meat up. Add to pan. If using it cut up already add to pan when hot. Cook meat about 15 min..
  3. While cooking add stock and sauce together with 4 oz green beans. Set aside.
  4. Once meat is cooked add veg-all and diced tomatoes. Stir cook for 5 min..
  5. Add stock mixture and heat up till boiling reduce heat to low to simmer.
  6. Add parsley, dried minced onion and garlic powder. Stir..

Got ingredients for making My pork stew recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample kinds of My pork stew that are easy and quick to process into delicious dish. You can constantly praxis this My pork stew recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Eton Mess. Blog Templates Designed by OddThemes